1.6K views

Ordered cabinets from world craft cabinetry in april 2015 and never received cabinets or refund of $1800.00.when i would happed to get a responds from them, they would tell me my refund check was in the mail.

After months of them saying that, they quit answering and canceled their phone number. Its november 2015 and no refund check. They have a new company called rtacabinets and advertize for dealers. beware!!

Frank lamark is the owner and crook.If a company does't answer there phone and ask for a buisness check and won't take credit cards then stay away!!!

This person wrote the review because of "never got refund" of rta cabinet from World Craft Cabinetry. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants World Craft Cabinetry to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was are theives. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by World Craft Cabinetry for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with World Craft Cabinetry?

Comments

This is Bugdout again (#1243727 below) and my refund check locked up my bank account for 8 days and the check was no good. I have still been trying to get a refund or cabinets and they stopped answering my emails again 3 months ago. I have filed a claim with the Illinois Attorney Generals office to try the legal system for my refund.

I too, was scammed by Frank.I placed my order in April 2015, they said they could'nt fulfill it and would return my money.

I would call and email severval times a week with very little to no reply. I got email stating that the check was in the mail and to be patient. Then If ji didn't receive it by june he would fedix it with conformation. The a email stating to rest assure that the accounting department has the request and is processing it.

I have never received my refund of over $1700.00 . NOw the phone number is disconnected and there is no replies.

I see that Frank lamark started a new business under the name of shoprtacabinets.I don't know how he keeps doing this and ripping all these people off.

I have been trying to get my $2500 back from this company since July 2014.I have been told 3 times that my refund was going to be processed and I would receive it in 10 business days.

We ordered the cabinets in March 2014 so we could redo our kitchen before taking in foster children in our area. When we got close to the 5 weeks I was told my cabinets would be shipped we tore the old kitchen out to make the layout changes before the cabinets came in.

We are still waiting for the refund so we can get our house opened by the state.There are 142 foster children in the system in our area and 65 are in groupe homes because there are not enough foster families...Thank you Frank!

DisabledVeteranGuy

Something I located I thought was...very unusual.

Why would Frank Lamark put so much effort into creating then posting YouTube video's (not really a video, just an image) with keywords such as: Scams, complaints, Frank Lamark Scams, Frank Lamark Reviews, Frank Lamark Scams and Reviews, find Frank Lamark, Find Frank Lamark, Complaint, Scam Man and Scam Book? But then most of these video's are images with the URL to his last RTA cabinet company (now shut down).

I did some SEO and Google research and found out what he's attempting to do is "confuse Google" with smoke and mirrors, hoping that these video's will show up in the search results so when people use the search terms listed above he's hoping his YouTube video will be on the results page. Kind of a diversion so instead of people finding Frank Lamark (or the many complaints out there), they get a video of a static image of his old site with URL, a dog in a pool, buildings and are you ready for this... a picture of a bridge.

Think about it and ask yourself what I asked myself..."Would a a real business do this?"

DisabledVeteranGuy

I came in from http://www.peopleferret.com/frank-lamark-research.htm then did a search here and found this.That seems to be the Frank Lamark business model.

Send Frank Lamark the money, but not by credit or debit card (they shut him down), Frank Lamark delays the order, then ignores your emails and voice mails hoping you'll give up and if you do then cha-ching, free money for Frank Lamark... Fraud, the new way to conduct business in America. You should file a complaint with the Illinois State Attorney's Office (he lives in the Chicago area).

It's a simple form: http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/consumers/filecomplaint.html you can also contact the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and file a complaint there too: http://www.ftc.gov/complaint

If you want to watch the FTC video about scam complaints, it's located here on Pissed Consumer at: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/shoprtacabinets/frank-lamark-of-shop-rta-cabinets-stole-my-money-20161113954195.html There's also mug shots of him if you want to see they guy you're dealing with, plus a "#1 Fugitive from Justice" poster there too.

If you want to file a complaint on that page it would probably help get your complaint more visibility to help others avoid the same fate...they'll thank you later!